Belaian Jiwa~oleh choir KL

Hello! We're CTChoir members...

Hello! We're CTChoir members...

12.11.07

YESTERDAY

Intro: G A7 C G
(1)
G
Yesterday,
F# m B7 E m E m E m/D
All my troubles seemed so far away
C D G G/F#
Now it looks as though they're here to stay
E m A7 C G
Oh, I believe in yesterday

(2) Suddenly,
I'm not half the man I used to be
There's a shadow hanging over me
Oh, yesterday came suddenly
(3)
F#mB7 Em Em/D C G/B Am D G
Why she had to go I don't know she wouldn't say
F#m B7 Em Em/D C G/B Am D G
I said something wrong now I long for yesterday

(4) Yesterday
Love was such an easy game to play
Now I need a place to hide away
Oh, I believe in yesterday.
REPEAT (3) (4)
G A7 C G
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm

2 comments:

emy said...

iii miss...how r u...huhu..ingat lagu ni ingat miss...lagu ni lagu feveret miss ni..huhu....(emy)...

ng said...

I miss you all too. Be a good man!