Belaian Jiwa~oleh choir KL

Hello! We're CTChoir members...

Hello! We're CTChoir members...

12.11.07

CO-CURRICULAR DAY SCORE

JULY 2007

A WHOLE NEW WORLD
B
(1) I can show you the world …..
F#
Shining, shimmering, splendid
F#7 G#m
Tell me, princess, now when did
E B
You last let your heart decide!.....

(2) I can open your eyes …..
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

(3) F# B
A whole new world……….
F# B
A new fantastic point of view
G# B
No one to tell us no Or where to go
E F#
A/T: Or say we’re only dreaming

(4)
S: A whole new world………….
A dazzling place I never knew
But, now, from way up here It’s crystal clear
E F#7 B
That now I’m in a whole new world with you ……

(5) Unbelievable sights ……..
Indescribable feeling
Soaring tumbling freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky
(6)
A whole new world........
(don’t you dare close your eyes)
A hundred thou-- sand things to see
(Hold your breath-it gets better)
I’m like a shooting star I’ve come too far
S: I can’t go back to where I used to be / /

(7) A whole new world …..
(Every turn a surprise)
With new hori-- zons to pursue
(every moment, red letter )
I’ll chase them anywhere There’s time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you
Let me share this
F#7 B
whole.. new… world… with… you………
(8)A whole new world
That’s where we’ll be
A thrilling chase, a wondrous place
For you, and me

NYALAKAN TEKAD
● : staccato (short )
> : accent (strong)
p : piano (soft)
f : forte (loud)


(1) Nyalakan azam membumbung
F# ● ● ●
Padukan tekad nan waja
● ● ●
Sonsongi ombak bergulung
Bm ● ● ●
Menuju ke pulau cita

● ●●
(2) Setitik jadi kan laut
● ● ●
Sekepal jadi kan gunung
● ● ●
Namamu kelak disebut
● ● ●
Jasamu kelak disanjung

Bm
(3) Nyalakan tekad di hujung cita
E m F#
Sama muafakat ke puncak jaya
Sumpah setia Sepenuh jiwa
Bm F#
Untuk nusa dan Negara

(P ) ● ● ●
(4) Kan megah langit dijunjung
● ● ●
Rela bumi nan dipijak
( f ) ● ● ●
Kan megah ibu mengandung
● ● ●
Putra putri nya berjasa

Repeat (3) (4)
>
Putra putri nya ber…..ja….sa

No comments: